Cooperations in the implementation of the study programmes
Cooperations with implementing the psychotherapy method-specific electives (Wahlpflichtfach): the training in the electives in the Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programme takes place focused on a specific psychotherapy school method and in small groups. Teaching in the electives is provided by lecturers and supervisors as well as training therapists from training institutions of psychotherapeutic specialisation recognised in Austria.
The Faculty of Psychotherapy Science currently has three associations for the psychotherapeutic specialisation located directly at SFU (Individual Psychology, Behavior Therapy, and Psychodrama). The other electives are carried out with the following cooperation partners:
- Psychoanalytic Seminar Innsbruck (PSI)
- Austrian Society for Logotherapy and Existential Analysis (GLE-Ö)
- Institute for Integrative Gestalt Therapy Vienna (IGWien)
- Austrian Association for Systemic Therapy and Systemic Studies (ÖAS)
- Institute for Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy (ITAP)